CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Come live in my World


















I live in a world where I am forced to kiss ass for a living. It's ok, I don't mind it. As a matter of fact, i'm pretty good at it. This world has a name, it's called customer service. There are many people who live in my world. People of all shapes and sizes, colors, gender and nationalities. Some of us co-exist better than others, some of us find the world to be to much to handle and run for the hills. It's a tough tough world I tell ya. People come to visit and they don't understand the rules. They believe that they can just waltz into our world, push us around and treat us poorly without any consequence. Sometimes, we let them, it isn't worth the battle, but other times we have to put our war gear on and fight the fight. As someone who peacefully co-exists in this world, I find it frustrating when my neighbors don't understand or follow the rules if this land.

Rule #1 - Treat me with kindness and it will be returned
Rule #2 - I am giving you my money, that can go away if you don't follow Rule #1
Rule #3 - Even if you can't, for whatever reason, solve my problem still follow Rule #1

Simple right? You would think so anyway. I try to follow the rules, play by the book so to speak, so you can understand my frustration when I have to deal with others in my world who don't. Not only do they aggravate me when I have an issue that needs to be fixed but they make the rest of us look bad and make it so that people don't want to visit our happy little land. I don't have the answers, I can't fix the world, all I can do is tend to my garden, fix up my place and know that as long as I love my world, I will be successful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment