CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

My dearest Cupid...











An Ode to Cupid...

Excuse me Cupid,
Let's have a word.
You see, my day has been absurd.
It started out all nice and mellow,
but not for long you silly fellow!
In came one with cherry cheesecake
they were so good they made my knees quake!
Another came with yummy pinwheels
so delicious, delighted squeals.
My treat to all, brownies galore
flavor so good, made you want more!
The desserts kept coming throughout the day
I knew that later, I would pay.
The sugar high has come and gone,
and I've spent my night in one big yawn.
My stomach's churning all about
and it's all your fault, without a doubt!
So Cupid dear, please listen close
you keep your arrows and your bows.
You're nice enough, but your purpose is unclear
for EVERYDAY my love ones I hold dear.
So for those of you who enjoy this day
I hope you celebrate in the very best way.
Just please remember that no matter what,
you should love everyday no ifs, ands or buts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment